Smoked Celtic Sea Salt® Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound peeled shrimp with tails left on
- 4 wooden skewers
- 3 limes juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp Organic Smoked Applewood Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt®
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil, for cooking
- Mix lime juice, Smoked Celtic Sea Salt®, pepper, garlic, melted coconut oil in a small bowl and marinate shrimp for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Heat a large flat pan on medium to high heat.
- Add coconut oil and allow to heat.
- Once pan is hot gently place skewers onto the pan, then pour marinade over the shrimp in the pan.
- Cook shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes on each side and turn the skewers over with tongs.
- Enjoy hot!
~ Makes 4 skewers.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.