Rosemary Celtic Sea Salt® Baked Potatoes
- 1 pound Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
- Organic Rosemary Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tbs olive oil, or try Vigoa Cuisine - Garlic & Herb Splash Olive Oil
- 2 tbs unsalted soft butter
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Pour Celtic Sea Salt® into a 9" baking dish.
- Nestle the potatoes into salt, wider side down.
- Cut off the top of the garlic bulb and place into the salt by the potatoes, cut side up.
- Cover dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1¼ hours until garlic is roasted.
- Remove from oven, set garlic aside to cool.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and place uncovered dish back into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once garlic has cooled, pinch the clove ends so they pop out into a small mixing bowl.
- Mix together garlic, butter and Rosemary Celtic Sea Salt®.
- Once potatoes are finished baking, serve hot with butter mixture - and enjoy!
**You can reuse the salt in the baking dish from this recipe for anything you'd like to add a buttery roasted salt flavor.
~ Makes about 2 servings.
This method of baking creates tender potatoes that the whole family will enjoy!
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.