- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 1½ cups water
- 4 tbsp agave syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp Celtic Sea Salt®
- 3 tbsp Garlic-Chile flax oil
- 1 small carrot, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and drain; add about 1 to 2 inches of water to pressure cooker**.
- Place quinoa and water in Oshawa Pot with Celtic Sea Salt®, place the lid on, and put in pressure cooker.
- Cook 20 minutes after pressure has reached its point.
- Combine honey, lime juice, Celtic Sea Salt®, oil and garlic and stir.
- Combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly and serve chilled.
**Can also be prepared in boiling water then drained.
~ Makes about 5-6 servings.