Lamb Chops with Mint Cilantro Chutney
- 1 Rack of Lamb- sliced into chops
- 3 teaspoons (or more to taste) of Rosemary Celtic Sea Salt®
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked organic black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Mint Cilantro Chutney:
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Flower of the Ocean® Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked organic black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes for spice (optional)
For the Lamb Chops
- Lay lamb chops onto a baking sheet (be sure the baking sheet has raised edges to catch the fat and oil).
- Drizzle olive oil onto the lamb and generously sprinkle the Rosemary Celtic Sea Salt ® and the black pepper. Do this on both sides of the lamb chops.
- Broil in the oven on high. Depending on the size and thickness of the chops broil one side for 10 minutes if they are large and 5 minutes if they are small.
- Once the timer goes off flip all the chops over to the other side and broil on high for another 8 minutes for the large ones and 3 minutes for the smaller ones.
For the Mint Cilantro Chutney
- Place one cup cilantro and one cup fresh mint leaves into a blender.
- Add the honey, olive oil, Celtic Sea Salt® and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Serve with the lamb as a dipping sauce.
~ Makes 4 servings
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.