- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 or 2 brazil nuts (optional)
- ¾ cup filtered water
- 1 pinch ground vanilla bean
- 1 pinch Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt
- 3 - 4 cups fresh, clean and air-dried berries
- In a blender or food processor, add the cashews, brazil nuts and water and blend until smooth for around 3 minutes.
- Add the agave/honey/maple syrup, vanilla and Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt.
- Blend until all combined and one color.
- In a serving bowl place the washed and dried berries and pour the cashew cream on top, serve immediately.
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.