- 1 organic sweet pepper, sliced to make 3 rings
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 3 large organic fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp organic butter or ghee
- 1 tsp Organic Smoked Applewood Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 tsp organic black pepper
- Heat butter in a large skillet on medium to high heat.
- Once pan is hot, place the pepper rings a few inches apart in the pan.
- Lay each basil leaf in the center of the pepper ring.
- Crack each egg individually in a teacup and gently pour each one in the center of each ring, being sure not to break the yolk.
- Sprinkle Smoked Celtic Sea Salt® over each egg.
- Once egg whites start to solidify, lower heat to the lowest setting and cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of toast or potatoes.
~ Makes 3 eggs.
Each bite offers the smokey goodness of the Celtic Sea Salt® with a burst of herb flavor from the hidden basil leaf. Enjoy!