- 2 cups brown rice cereal, crushed
- ½ cup raisins, plumped in hot water
- 1 cup Selina Naturally® Organic Almond Butter
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, pulse in blender to form a coarse meal
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, pulse in blender to form a coarse meal
- ¼ cup honey
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Let your child help you roll the mixture into small, walnut sized balls.
You can make this recipe gluten free by choosing gluten-free brown rice cereal. This recipe also works with peanut butter, or any of the other nut butters you can find at the health food store. Also you can vary the sweetness as you like by adding more or less honey.
~ Makes 2 dozen walnut-sized bars.
Recipe created by Sabrina Marie Thomas.