Warm Veggie Salad
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound green beans, cut into 2-3 inch length
- 2 lemons
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped italian parsley
- 2 teaspoon Celery Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked organic black pepper
- Boil the small potatoes in a large pot with plenty of water.
- Allow to cook at a strong boil for 12-15 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Using a straining ladle take the potatoes out once they are cooked through but still firm.
- Keep the water boiling then add the green beans and boil those for 4-6 minutes.
- Strain the beans and set aside.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together the zest of one lemon, 2 lemon juiced, white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Add in the green onion chopped, Celery Celtic Sea Salt® and pepper and whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl toss all the ingredients together; green beans, red bell pepper, potatoes, parsley and vinaigrette.
Enjoy warm or cold!
~ Serves 6 as a side dish
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.