Tuna Mango Tacos
- ½ lb sushi grade tuna
- 3 limes juiced
- 1 tbsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Celtic Sea Salt® to taste
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ Mango diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, for garnish
- 1 avocado
- 6 soft or hard corn taco shells, heat optional
- Slice tuna into 1 inch thick slices.
- Mix lime juice, melted coconut oil, pepper, Celtic Sea Salt®, garlic, chili powder, cumin in a bowl and toss with tuna.
- Marinate tuna for 20 minutes.
- Heat large sauté pan on medium to high heat.
- Add tuna once pan is hot and cook each slice on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Assemble taco shells, with tuna, mango, cilantro, avocado and lime juice.
- Enjoy hot!
~ Makes 6 tacos.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.