- 1 cup organic free range ground beef (Hickory Nut Gap)
- 1 organic free range chicken liver (optional)
- 1 tsp organic dried oregano
- 1 organic sweet pepper (any color)
- 1 tbsp organic baby portabello mushroom
- 1 organic garlic clove crushed and peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh organic parsley
- ½ cup organic fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh organic thyme
- 2 organic scallions chopped
- 1 tbsp organic pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, or try Vigoa Cuisine - Garlic & Herb Splash Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Light Grey Celtic® Salt and Organic Peppercorns
- 1 tbsp organic ketchup
- 1 tsp organic dried chili flakes
- 1 tbsp fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Siberian Pine Nut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread olive oil in a small glass baking dish to coat.
- In a food processor combine beef, liver, oregano, chili flakes, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, scallions, ketchup, Celtic Sea Salt®, black pepper, pine nuts and pine nut oil.
- Pulse until fully combined.
- Slice sweet pepper in half and remove stem and seeds.
- Fill peppers with meat mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place the peppers with the meat facing up in the baking dish and bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
- Enjoy hot over mashed potatoes and a vegetable of your choice.
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.