Strawberry-Citrus Mint Salad
- ¼ cup Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Crystals or Lakanto® All Natural Sweetener
- ¼ cup water
- 2 ruby red grapefruits
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 2 tbsp finely shredded fresh mint
- 8 - 10 strawberries sliced
- Cook raw whole cane sugar in water in a small saucepan over moderate heat, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- While syrup cools, cut peel, including all of white pith, from fruit with a sharp knife.
- Cut segments free from membranes and put segments in a bowl.
- Add syrup and mint to strawberries in bowl and stir gently to combine.
~ Makes 8 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre