Strawberry Basil Smoothie
- 2 cups homemade almond milk*
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries
- ½ cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 fresh organic banana or mango
- 5 - 7 large fresh organic basil leaves
- 3 organic dates
- 1 tsp Moringa powder
- 1 tsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil
- For added health benefits add 1 scoop of Celtic Sea Salt® Electrolyte Powder
*Homemade Almond Milk:
- 2 cups Selina Naturally® Organic Biodynamic Almonds
- 4 cups filtered water
- Blend almonds and water together for 2-3 minutes until almonds are pulverized.
- Then using a nut bag or cheesecloth, strain the ground almonds out and save the milk.
- If you choose to enjoy the almond milk alone, you can add a pinch of Flower of the Ocean® and a sweetener of your choice.
~ Makes 2 cups almond milk.
- Blend all ingredients together on high for a few minutes until smooth.
- Enjoy cold and garnish with a strawberry or basil leaf.
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Carla DeLangre