Spring Millet Medley
- 1 cup organic millet
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup olive oil, or try Vigoa Cuisine - Garlic & Herb Splash Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Yuzu
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus tops
- 2 bunches green onions, ends trimmed
- 1 can heart of palm
- 4 shallots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 Roma tomatoes, minced
- ¼ tbsp Flower of the Ocean® Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Rinse millet thoroughly and drain; add about 1 to 2 inches of water to pressure cooker*.
- Place millet and water in Oshawa Pot with Celtic Sea Salt®, place the lid on, and put in pressure cooker.
- Cook 20 minutes after pressure has reached its point.
- Stir in oil to moisten. Combine with vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Flower of the Ocean® and serve warm or chilled.
***Can also be prepared in boiling water then drained.
~ Makes about 4 servings.