Spicy Mango Sauce with Chicken
- 8 Organic Free Range Chicken drumsticks or boneless chicken breast
- 2 fresh organic mangos, filleted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ organic jalapeno, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and chop then blend until smooth.
- Rinse and pat dry all chicken and then coat with the mango sauce, reserve ½ cup for additional sauce when serving.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 1-4 hours. Mango is a natural meat tenderizer.
- Once chicken has marinated, place in a glass baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve hot with additional sauce on the side as desired.
~ Makes 4 servings
~ Cook time: 25 minutes
~ Preparation time: 15 minutes
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.