Spicy Jicama Salad
- 1 medium to large jicama, skin removed and cubed
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 10-15 sprays of Garlic Fossil River Liquid Salt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro washed and chopped
- ¼ red onion minced
- ¼ each of red and yellow pepper for color
- In a medium to large bowl toss all the ingredients together then finish with a generous spray of the Garlic Fossil River Liquid Salt.
- Add more of the spray salt to taste.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre