Sparkling Flower of the Ocean®
- 1 ounce reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of Flower of the Ocean®, plus extra to rim glass
- Chilled sparkling white wine, such as Prosecco
- Agave nectar
- Hibiscus flower and lemon peel for garnishing
- To cocktail shaker, add 5 ice cubes, tequila, elderflower liqueur, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt .
- Coat rim of chilled coupe glass with agave nectar and dip in sea salt.
- Add hibiscus flower to bottom of glass.
- Shake and strain cocktail into prepared glass and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Sherry Ricci from New York.