The recipe is simple and perfect to serve during fall season
- 1 kabocha squash, cut into 2 inch cubes with skin left on, remove seeds
- 1 butternut squash, cut into 2 inch cubes, remove skin and seeds
- 2 yams, cut into 2 inch thick rounds, remove skin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw butter
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon seaweed seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked Celtic sea salt®
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- Boil all liquids, squash and yams together until squashes and yams are soft
- Puree together until creamy and add the butter, coconut oil and seasonings
- Serve hot with tamari drizzled on top and sprinkle more Celtic Sea Salt® Smoked Salt for garnish.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.