Sautéed Swiss Chard
- 1 bunch organic swiss chard, rinsed and chopped (any variety color)
- 1 - 2 tsp ume vinegar
- 1 tbsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 organic bell pepper, rinsed, cored and chopped (any bright color)
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ½ organic yellow onion, sliced
- In a medium sized pot, bring about 4 cups of water to boil.
- Once boiling blanch chopped swiss chard for 2 minutes.
- Strain swiss chard then set aside.
- In another sauté pan heat coconut oil, medium to high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chili flakes and bell peppers and sauté for another minute.
- Next add blanched swiss chard and sauté together.
- Finish with ume vinegar and serve as a side dish.