Sardine Dip or Spread
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 125 g (4 oz) can sardines
- 500 g (16 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 2 drops tabasco
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt® Brand salt
- Drain sardines and mash.
- Cream the cheese, add horseradish, tabasco, lemon juice, garlic, sardines and Celtic Sea Salt® and blend with blender.
- Shape into a mound on a serving plate.
- Combine with parsley and cover sardine mixture completely.
- Serve with breads, crackers or mixed raw vegetables.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre