Salt and Pepper Crusted Churrasco
- 1 pound inside skirt steak (churrasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Selina Naturally® Organic Black Peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Oil and pre-heat grillpan or outdoor grill to medium high.
- Mix cayenne, coriander, and cumin, sprinkle mixture on both sides of steak. Sprinkle Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt and grind Selina Naturally® Organic Black Peppercorns over both sides of steak and rub gently.
- Place steak on hot grill for 5 min. Turn steaks and cook for another 5 min.
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Leslie Ponce from Florida.