- 2 - 3 cups cooked organic brown rice or millet
- 2 tbsp organic wheat-free tamari
- 1 organic scallion minced
- 4 organic umeboshi’s (salted plums) pitted and smashed
- 1 tsp organic rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp ground Organic Toasted Sesame Salt (gomasio) in a small bowl
- 1 cup cold water
- With clean hands or a spoon mix together umeboshi, vinegar, and scallions then incorporate the umeboshi mixture to the rice.
- Roll ¼ cup of rice into a ball.
- Dip fingers in water and roll the rice ball around hands to coat with tamari.
- Lightly roll or dust the rice bowl in the ground Toasted Sesame Salt.
- Garnish with nori and greens and serve warm or room tempurature.
- Sprinkle with our new Celtic Sea Salt® Gourmet Seaweed Seasoning!
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre