- One small can organic tomato paste
- 1-28 ounce can organic diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons super base seasoning
- 2 cups mixed vegetables-chopped
- 1 cup kale-chopped
- 1 can organic canned Cannellini beans-drained and rinsed
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Celtic Sea salt® and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot over medium low heat add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and slowly heat.
- Add tomato paste and stir until color deepens and tomato paste starts sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Do not let tomato paste burn. This is a slow process that depends and enriches the flavor of this vegan dish.
- Add its super base seasoning and stir briefly.
- Add the vegetable stock and stir with a wooden spoon, scraping the bottom of the pan as you slowly add the stock.
- Add 2 cups of mixed vegetables-they can be any odds and leftover ends in your refrigerator! I used a combination of organic zucchini, carrots, celery, onions, corn, and bell peppers.
- Add the canned diced tomatoes, beans and the chopped kale
- Simmer entire mixture, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe created by @ChefPsychNP