- 2 or 3 mangoes - filleted and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small thai chili - minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 7 - 8 large basil leaves - chopped chiffonaud
- 1 garlic clove - crushed and minced
- 1 pinch of Celtic Sea Salt® Brand Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp or more of Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Crystals
- Combine lime juice and agave nectar in a bowl then add garlic, basil, chili, and salt.
- Toss together the mixture with the mango chunks and serve chilled or room temperature.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre