- 1 tsp Makai Sea Salt®
- ½ tsp (bourbon) vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut ghee
- 1 cup Nocciolata (Chocolate & Hazelnut Spread)
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp soft butter, cut into pieces
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (be sure there is plenty of room in the refrigerator).
- Wash and dry fresh strawberries with stem still attached. Set aside.
- In a medium glass or stainless steel bowl, combine vanilla, chocolate chips, Nocciolata, and butter.
- Form a double-boiler by setting the bowl over a medium pot of gently simmering water. The water level should be low enough that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Dip the strawberry tips into the chocolate mixture and lay flat onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the strawberries with a few Makai Pure™ Sea Salt crystals.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm, at least 2 hours.
- Serve on an elegant platter and enjoy!