Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt Sweet Potato Hummus
- 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 scoop of pure bone broth protein or homemade bone broth
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Makai Pure® Deep Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Selina Naturally® Organic Peppercorns, ground
- 1/2 cup cilantro, for garnish
- Chop the sweet potatoes into large chunks and add to a pot of boiling water.
- Let the sweet potatoes boil for 30-40 minutes until they are soft.
- Drain the water and sweet potatoes throw a metal sieve.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the food processor with tahini, garlic, lime and lemon juices, salt and pepper. Purée the ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate covered in until cooled then garlic with olive oil and cilantro to serve.
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Jordan Rubin from California. Founder of Garden of Life and Get Real Nutrition