Liver Detox Chai Tea
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 T dried burdock root
- 1 T dried yellow dock root
- 1 T dried Dandelion root
- 1 pinch of each cardamom, vanilla bean and allspice
- 1 whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 T Lakanto
- 1-2 cups coconut milk or whole grass fed milk
- 1 pinch Makai Deep Sea Salt®
- Boil water in a sauce pan and once it is simmering or boiling, turn it off.
- Add all ingredients but the milk.
- Allow to steep for 6-8 hours on the counter.
- Then strain and place in the refrigerator to use as you wish.
- Heat each serving up to a desired temperature and add milk.
- Enjoy hot like a Chai Tea.
*Remember this is a detox tea, so drink lots of water after your drink each serving to help flush the liver.
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.