Light Grey Celtic® Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cups
- 1 teaspoon Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
- 3 caramel pieces, halved
- 6 pecan halves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dark or milk chocolate, melted
- 6 whole pecan halves
- 3 raspberries, halved
- Arrange mini cupcake liners on a tray.
- On a small plate place the salt.
- Place each caramel piece in the salt, pressing a few crystals on each piece.
- Place each salted caramel in the cupcake liners that are 2 inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle the pecan pieces on top.
- To melt the chocolate, place chocolate pieces in a bowl over a pot of hot water and melt chocolate on a low heat setting, stirring gently.
- Pour 1/4 cup of melted chocolate into each mini cup.
- Let the chocolate cups set in the refrigerator. When set, add a whole pecan on top of each one and a raspberry piece.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt on to each cup also.
~ Makes 6 servings.
Recipe created by Lily Erlic from British Columbia.