Lakanto Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- ~20 strawberries
- ½ cup cacao butter
- ⅔ cup cacao powder (or ½ cup cacao paste)
- ½ tsp Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ tbsp ground vanilla bean or pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp ground Lakanto®
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt® Fine Ground salt
- Grind Lakanto® in a spice grinder until very fine.
- To melt the cacao, put a bowl into a small pot of water on the stovetop. Use just enough heat to melt the cacao without cooking it.
- Melt the cacao butter, add cacao powder and coconut oil and mix till smooth. Alternatively, you can use cacao paste (also called cacao liquor) in place of the butter and powder.
- Stir in the Lakanto®, add vanilla and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, dip and roll the strawberries in the chocolate sauce, then place them onto parchment paper.
- ½ cup of melted cacao will cover about 20 strawberries.
- Refrigerate the dipped strawberries for 15 minutes to harden the chocolate.
Recipe created by Saraya Health.