Kissed by the Celtic Sea Cocktail
- 1 ounce tequila (gold or silver)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 4 ounces Sweet and Sour
- Pink Celtic Sea Salt®
- Twist of lemon
- Chill glass.
- On a small plate add salt then in another small plate pour the peach schnapps and dip the chilled glass into the peach schnapps to coat the rim.
- Then dip the rim into the salt.
- In a cocktail shaker add tequila, vodka, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao and sweet and sour and a few ice cubes.
- Shake several times then pour through a strainer into the prepared rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon. Serve cold.
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Kellie Braddell.
I'm a bartender by trade but a cook at heart. I first learned about Celtic Sea Salt® while dining at a friend's house and I've been using it ever since.
It is pure, wholesome and delicious. I find it to be far superior to other sea salts that I have tried in the past. Now, I not only use it in my cooking but I also use it when making special cocktails. I'm so very grateful for that dinner at my friend's house.