“Herbie” Lemon Potato salad - NEW
- 3 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, washed, quartered
- Two lemons, zested, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Herbie super seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions (green tops only), chopped
- 1 cup Italian flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Celtic Sea salt® and black pepper to taste
- Start potatoes by placing in cold water with a generous pinch of Celtic Sea salt.
- Bring to a boil and simmer approximately 20 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes, cover with a clean kitchen towel and let steam for 10 minutes while preparing the dressing.
For the dressing:
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, extra virgin olive oil, Herbie seasoning, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add the dressing to potatoes while they are still warm and toss to combine.
- Next, audit celery, green onion tops, and flat leaf parsley.
- Toss all to combine.
~ Makes 6 servings.
Recipe created by @ChefPsychNP