- 1 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup spring water
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Makai Pure® Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Flower of the Ocean®
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, fresh cracked
- 2 NY strip steaks
- Whisk all ingredients together and allow to sit aside while making the steaks.
Note: This sauce is incredible for vegan dishes too; it’s also delicious on sandwiches, tempeh, tofu, or eggs!!
- Heat grill or stove top pan to medium/high heat.
- Rinse off steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Drizzle coconut oil on both sides of the steaks to coat.
- Add Flower of the Ocean® and pepper generously to each side of the steaks.
- Once the grill or stove is hot place each steak on the hot surface and time the cooking on each side for 4-5 minutes for medium rare, depending on the thickness.
- Allow steak to rest for 7-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with greens, and potatoes with a generous helping of the spicy Argentinian Sauce.
Note: Parsley and Cilantro are heavy metal chelators. Meat today usually has heavy metals in them, including the organic meats. It’s a really good idea to always eat meat with fresh herbs like cilantro and parsley to help protect your body from the heavy metals in the meat.
~ Makes 2 servings
~ Preparation time: 30 minutes
~ Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.