Gluten Free Vegan Nut Butter Cookies
These cookies are the cutest and tastiest cookies I've ever made. They are tender and moist and full of flavor and nutrition. Almonds are great source of protein, fiber and Vitamin E. Hazelnuts are high in B vitamins, calcium and magnesium. Pumpkin seeds are great source of zinc. All these nuts and seeds are packed with vital nutrients making these cookies not only delicious but nutritious! Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup Selina Naturally® Almond Hazelnut Butter
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Organics® Coconut Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2/3 cup millet flour or oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt Flower of the Ocean®
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl beat together on high the almond hazel nut butter with pumpkin seed butter, coconut sugar and vanilla extract or bean paste until fully combined.
- While beating the wet ingredients slowly add in the dry mixture. Once fully combined then beat in the water.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon with a small ice cream scooper onto a baking sheet for size consistency and space them about 1 inch apart. Press the dough down gently with a fork in one direction then again in another directly to make diamond or square shapes.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
- Let cool fully until handling or else they will fall apart.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.