- 1 pound Selina Naturally® gluten free penne pasta
- 24 ounces organic ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 32 ounces marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated organic parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil a large pot of water and add a large pinch of Celtic Sea Salt® light grey to the water.
- Once water is boiling add penne pasta and boil for 15 minutes until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the pasta to avoid it from sticking.
- In a medium bowl mix the penne, ricotta Cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg and 1½ cups marinara sauce.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch-baking dish and spoon the penne mixture.
- Top with remaining marinara sauce followed by Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes then let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
~ Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.