- 1 carton fresh organic raspberries
- 1 cup organic plain kefir
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix in a medium bowl the kefir with the stevia and taste and add more or less stevia depending on your sweetness preference.
- Pour the sweetened kefir in the holes of the raspberries and set each one up on the baking sheet.
- Once all of them are filled, place them into the freezer and allow to freeze for one hour
- Enjoy them cold fresh from the freezer.
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Carla Delangre.