- 1 lb. bag broccoli slaw, fresh or frozen; thawed
- 1 lb. bag frozen edamame soy beans, (find at health-food, supermarkets, or Asian markets)
- 3 - 4 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- 2 - 3 scallions, sliced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1-½ tbsp sherry vinegar, or 2 tbs brown rice vinegar
- Celtic Sea Salt® and water
- Place frozen edamames in the microwave with teaspoon of Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®, cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Allow to rest covered for one minute. Uncover and cool.
- Combine with the dry ingredients and add to the Perfect Pickler.
- Mix salt and water per directions on pages 7 & 8 in your Perfect Pickler Instruction-Cookbook to complete the recipe.
Now you can fashion restaurant grade, gourmet pickles with the slightest of ease. Combine bags of pre-cut veggies and place in the Perfect Pickler and you are almost done! If you love the Japanese treat, edamame - slightly cooked soy beans - you will love this recipe. You can serve right out of the Perfect Pickler and onto your appetizer plate, snack plate, or as a garnish, or salad topper.