Decadent Oatmeal Porridge
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4-1 cup full fat coconut milk (preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup coconut water, water or other non-dairy liquid
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon of Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
- Raisins, walnuts, and pistachios
- Two saucepans: one with the coconut milk, coconut water, agave and salt. The other with the oats.
- Heat the coconut milk saucepan just to dissolve the agave and the salt.
- Remove the milk from the heat and set the oatmeal pot on the heat instead. Pour the liquid slowly into the pan of oats, a little bit at a time to achieve your desired consistency.
- Serve drowned in any remaining coconut milk or coconut cream, with dried raisins, pistachios and walnuts/nuts on top. For a Florida Brunch style feel free to add a splash of rum on top!
~ Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by Waseme Zuwena from Florida.