Celtic Sea Salt Magnesium Plus 90 caps
We are proud to announce our newest Dr. formulated product, Magnesium Plus!
- According to renowned neurosurgeon Norman Shealy, MD, PhD: Every known illness is associated with a magnesium deficiency... Magnesium is the most critical mineral required for electrical stability of every cell in the body. A magnesium deficiency may be responsible for more diseases than any other nutrient.
- Magnesium is responsible for the activity of over 300 enzyme reactions in the body.
- Symptoms of magnesium deficiency can be as commonplace as thirst, fatigue, carbohydrate cravings and carbohydrate intolerance, chocolate cravings, cramps and backaches.
- And symptoms of magnesium deficiency can be as overt as anxiety and panic attacks, photophobia and sensitivity to loud noises, premenstrual tension and cardiac arrhythmia.
With so many Magnesium products in the market, you may ask "why this one"?
- Dr. formulated Magnesium Plus CONTAINS MAGNESIUM IN SYNERGISTIC COMBINATION with other trace minerals — calcium, copper, manganese, zinc, chromium and molybdenum.
- Magnesium Plus is a proven and effective delivery system that carries magnesium directly to the site of absorption in the small intestine.
- OPTIMIZES MAGNESIUM ABSORPTION: Unbound, free charged magnesium is delivered directly to its absorption site in the small intestine. No other magnesium or mineral supplement does this. Delivery of free and charged minerals to their site of absorption in the small intestine helps to absorb minerals.
- COST EFFECTIVE & SAFE because you absorb all the magnesium you take. Unabsorbed minerals interfere with the absorption of other vital nutrients, unfavorably increase or decrease intestinal motility and adversely affect the bowel microorganism population.
- A COMPLETE & EFFECTIVE MINERAL SUPPLEMENT when combined with Celtic Sea Salt® Electrolyte Powder (see Celtic Sea Salt ® Electrolyte Powder).
Did you know?
- High calcium–low magnesium intake leads to calcification, or hardening, of arteries (atherosclerosis—the number one cause of death in the US), osteoporosis and osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Magnesium is an essential cofactor in 80% of all cellular enzymes, including the thyroid hormone calcitonin, which helps preserve bone structure and prevent calcium deposition in arteries and other tissues.
- High doses of calcium interfere with Mg absorption and inhibit the formation of active vitamin D, 1,25 di-hydroxy D3, by Mg.
- The extremely high doses of calcium consumed today would be much more harmful were it not for the clustering of calcium that occurs in the large amounts of calcium in supplements that people take today. Calcium is not absorbable from clusters. Magnesium directly offsets the constriction of blood vessels caused by calcium.
Download Twelwe reasons to take magnesium brochure here.