Celery Celtic Sea Salt® Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons organic mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- a dash of favorite hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Organic Celery Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt® Blend
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Bring pot of water to rapid boil. Turn off. Add the 6 eggs. Wait 60 seconds and turn heat back on. Simmer for 9 more minutes (10 minutes total). Shock in ice water.
- Peel eggs. Score top and bottom so they will sit upright. Cut the eggs in half and remove yolks into a food processor.
- In the food processor combine yolks, lemon juice, Dijon Mustard, hot sauce, salt.
- Blend until smooth. Spoon into piping bag.
- Pipe into egg whites. Top with chives and Organic Celery Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt® Blend.
~ Makes 16 servings.
Recipe created by Lisa Keys from Pennsylvania