- 1 cup organic carrot pulp (left from juicing)
- 1 cup organic apple pulp (left from juicing)
- 3 organic eggs
- 3/4 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic coconut flakes
- 6 dried organic figs (soaked 4 hours, rinsed and chopped)
- 6 dried unsulfured apricots (soaked 4 hours, rinsed and chopped)
- Mix all ingredients. Fill 12 muffin cups fully (to look like muffins when done baking-these will not rise).
- Bake at 325°F for 30-45 minutes (until tops become nicely browned-do not under bake).
- This recipe is VERY versatile. I have used beet, zucchini and celery pulp or any combination of approximately 2 cups of fruit/vegetable pulp. You can use other nut flour or nut milk with wonderful results. They are wonderful even removing the figs and apricots.
~ Makes 12 servings.
Recipe created by Morray Aukes from Minnesota.