- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Celery stalk for garnish
- Lime wheel and crispy bacon strip for garnish
INGREDIENTS FOR RIM
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid honey
- 2 pinches of Flower of the Ocean®
- To rim the glass: Pour the liquid honey into a saucer and dip the rim of the glass into the honey to coat and create a sticky base.
- In another saucer add the salt and dip the glass into this mixture. The honey will allow the salt crystals to stick onto the rim of the glass.
- Set glass aside for use later.
~ Makes 2 drinks.
Recipe created by Luzviminda Gunter-Smith from Ontario.