- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 large roasted beet, diced
- 2 cups lamb broth (or chicken or beef stock)
- 1 cup Kimchi, drained (made with Celtic sea salt)
- Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt® to taste
- Creme fraiche
- Sauté chopped onion and caraway seeds in olive oil.
- Add diced beet and broth or stock. Add Kimchi. Add salt if needed.
- Cook 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a teaspoon of creme fraiche on top of each bowl.
~ Makes 6 servings.
Recipe created by Susan Manata.