Nascent Iodine (1 oz)
Nascent Iodine is:
- A consumable iodine in its atomic form rather than its molecular form.
- An iodine atom that has an incomplete number of electrons.
- It is paramagnetic.
This means that the iodine atoms can hold an electromagnetic charge. Nascent Iodine has a huge energy release when consumed. This “charged” state is held by the atom until diluted in water and consumed, whereby it gradually loses energy over a 2-3 hour time span.
During this time, Nascent Iodine is recognized by the body as the same iodine that is produced by the thyroid and is absorbed effortlessly by the body.
Where is Iodine Used in the Body?
All the cells in your body contain and make use of iodine. It is concentrated in the glandular system of your body, with your thyroid containing the highest amount compared to any other organ. Significant amounts are also stockpiled in numerous other areas of the body including the salivary glands, cerebrospinal fluid and the brain, gastric mucosa, choroid plexus, breasts, and ovaries.
How soon will I feel the effects of Nascent Iodine?
Some of our clients have noticed additional energy on the first day after taking Nascent Iodine. If you already suffer from an iodine deficiency, you are most likely to notice the effect sooner.
- Depending upon desired effect.
- One drop = 400mcg of iodine.
- If using for additional energy and general improved health take up to 6 drops daily.
- Frequent small doses are more effective than larger amounts at less frequent intervals.
- Always take on an empty stomach.
- Most will find that it is important to build up gradually in order to experience the least amount of detoxification symptoms.
- Add dosage to pure water.
- Take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before or 1 hour after meals, medications and/or supplements.
- Taking it after 4 PM could raise your energy levels and keep you awake at night.
- It is recommended to take before breakfast, before lunch and then again before 4 PM.