Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil: Orange (120 caps)
Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil: Orange 120 caps, 60 servings
Many of the great historical cultures had one sacred food which they relied on to ensure strong mind, body, and spirit: fermented fish/fish liver oil. The mighty Roman soldier was given a daily ration of fermented fish oil. The Scandinavian Viking had a drum of fermenting cod livers outside the door of his home. Grandma always had a bottle of cod liver oil in the back cupboard.
- Batch-processed and independently tested to international purity standards
- Natural Source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Dietary supplement
- Wild Caught
- Sacred food of Romans and Vikings, which they relied on to ensure strong mind, body, and spirit
- Never heated! No synthetic vitamins of any kind are added.
- Builds healthy joints and tissues
- Builds healthy blood viscosity
- Assists in better sleep
- Rich in Quinones
- Rich source of Vitamin A/D ( which is not easy to obtain optimal levels of in our modern diet and lifestyle)
- Omega 3, 6, 7, 9
- Omega 3 in fish oil promotes focus, a positive mind, and overall well-being
- Omega Fatty acids have shown to improve heart health, lower triglyceride levels, and regulates a healthy cholesterol balance.
- Great source of DHA which nourishes the brain and retina
Nutrient levels, including vitamins A and D, for fermented oils vary widely depending on methodology, lab, and batch tested. Current science struggles to answer the questions we have on these sacred fermented foods. There are many naturally occurring metabolites and co-factors that make the issue of measuring natural nutrients difficult in fermented oils. We do know that historical cultures liberally consumed these sacred foods to great benefit without today's standardization of knowledge.
Historical Sacred Food
Dr. Weston A. Price traveled the world studying the traditional diets of many cultures. In every culture he discovered sacred foods that were carefully collected and prepared to ensure the strong mind, body, and spirit of its people.
(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
Fermented / Non-Gelatin / Raw / Not certified organic or certified Kosher / Soy-Free
|Ingredients||Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil|
Organic orange oil
Antioxidant (cranberry seed oil)
Unbleached beeswax (as thickener)
Capsules made from plant cellulose
|Servings per container:||60 (120 capsules)|
|Suggested serving size:||2 capsules|
|Nutrition Facts||Calories - 10|
Calories from fat - 10
Total fat - 1g (2% DV)
Trans fat - 0g
Sodium - 0g<
Total carbohydrate - 0
Protein - 0g
Vitamin A - 35% DV
Vitamin D - 90% DV
Not a significant source of: Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron.
'*Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|Suggested usage:||Take two capsules a day with a meal|
For maximum effectiveness: take with high vitamin butter oil
|Storage:||Store in refrigerator or a cool, dark place|
Good for 2 years after manufacture date, printed on bottle