New Branded Kyocera Adjustable Grinder Black
Will hold approx.1.6 oz. whole peppercorns
The grinding mechanisms are made from an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond that will never rust, providing a long-life performance.
Excellent when fine results are needed in recipes that call for ground spices or seeds. The clever upright design of the mill will keep your shelves & counters clean from residual grinds.
- Rust-proof - the advanced ceramic mechanism is non-reactive and will never rust.
- Consistent performance - The grinding mechanism is made out of zirconium oxide, an advanced ceramic close to the hardness of diamond. The durability of this mechanism will outlast any metal-based grinding mechanisms.
- Fresh, flavorful, pure results - maintains the fresh taste of spices.
- Ceramic is chemically inert, meaning that the taste of the spice will not be altered as it is being ground.
- In turn, the mechanism will not react to or absorb any flavors from the spices.
Peppercorns, sesame seeds, flax seeds, mustard seeds, dried oregano, celery seeds, any dried herb leaves, red pepper flakes, parsley flakes, cumin seeds and "bath salts" (For spa treatments).
Care and use:
- Unscrew the top part of the mill.
- Fill the glass container with your favorite spice.
- Screw the top back on and snap off the top cap.
- Use one hand to twist to top in one direction, while the other hand turns the body of the mill in the opposite direction.
- Adjust grinder for fine or coarse as desired.
Dishwasher safe. Made in Japan.