Herby Maple-Rosemary Almonds - NEW
- 3 cups raw organic almonds
- Two organic egg whites
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons Herby seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch of Celtic Sea salt® and pepper
- Place egg whites into medium bowl.
- Whisk egg whites by hand until they are very frothy, but not quite two soft peaks the stage.
- At the maple sugar, Celtic Sea salt® and pepper, almonds, and Herby seasoning and toss well to combine.
- Place mixture onto sheet pan lined with parchment paper and spread into single layer.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 to 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes and rotating the pan as necessary.
- As soon as almonds come out of the event, sprinkle with fresh rosemary and let cool completely on sheet pan over a wire rack. Enjoy!
Recipe created by @ChefPsychNP