AcroAma Organic Mid-Eastern Herb Blend (8.5oz)
AcroAma Organic Mid-Eastern Herb Blend (8.5 oz)
Gourmet Blended Organic Herbs & Spices
Of all classical spices, few are as striking and healthy as the curry blends of the Orient. Our Mid-Eastern mild yellow curry is a masterpiece of culinary tradition--open the lid and you"ll be first greeted by its soft, pleasantly warm fragrance, spending time to tease out its intriguingly spicy undertones. We start with combining turmeric and ginger with cumin, and together they represent some of the most researched and beneficial of all culinary herbs. The formula is complete when thyme, sage, garlic, nutmeg, coriander, cayenne pepper, Light Grey Celtic® sea salt and black tellicherry peppercorns are added in just the right proportions to create a timelessly compelling curry suitable for all occasions.
- Every purchase directly supports small business and family-based farms.
- Delivers a diverse array of essential minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and antioxidants.
- Black peppercorns, coriander, thyme, nutmeg, and sage are powerful herbs that assist in the digestion vegetables and fats, cleanse the intestinal tract, and help regulate healthy gut motility.
- Contains piperine, curcumin, capsaicin, and gingerol—medicinal plant compounds considered to be among the most potent known to contemporary medical science.
- Turmeric and ginger are strong anti-inflammatories know to benefit the brain, heart, liver, intestinal tract, as well as alleviating joint and muscular pain.
- Made with Celtic Sea Salt®!
|Ingredients|| Based on Suggested Serving Size: 1/4 tbsp (.89 g)|
Total Fat: 0 g 0%
Sodium: 149 mg 6%
Carbohydrates: 0 g 0%
Protein: 0 g
Ingredients: Light Grey Celtic® Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Thyme, Organic Sage, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Coriander, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Garam Masala, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Cumin, Organic Cayenne Pepper.
|Size||8.5 oz (241 g)|
|Serving Size||1/4 tsp (about 49 servings per bottle)|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place.|