Selina Naturally® 16 oz 100% Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil -Cold-Pressed Centrifuged
Coconut Oil For High Heat Cooking
Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil is vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and made from organic fresh coconuts. This healthy, unrefined, tropical oil is great for cooking, baking, and frying, and can also be used as a butter substitute. Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid and capric acid - medium chain fatty acids that play a vital role in building and maintaining a strong immune system.
Our Organic Coconut Oil is an easily digested, nutrient-rich energy source that has been cold pressed-centrifuged. Nothing has been added or removed - enjoy this delicious raw living food! Contains no cholesterol.
16 oz. jar.
Benefits of Coconut Oil* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. **SUGGESTED USAGE**
- Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid and capric acid (medium chain fatty acids that play a vital role in building and maintaining a strong immune system.
- Heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease...contains no cholesterol.
- Prevents and treats diabetes by helping control blood sugar, improves the secretion of insulin, and also helps in effective utilization of blood glucose.
- Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
- Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth. Also helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.
- Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Supports thyroid function.
- Useful in reducing weight.
Coconut oil can be used as a skin moisturizer and/or massage oil:
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Promotes healthy looking complexion and hair by reducing protein loss and also helps to control dandruff.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
+ Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate. Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other dietary fats. Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
+ Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay when used for oil pulling: in alternative medicine, is a traditional Indian folk remedy that involves swishing oil in the mouth for claimed oral and systemic health benefits.
+ When applied on infections, it forms a chemical layer which protects the infected body part from external dust, air, fungi, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil is most effective on bruises as it speeds up the healing process by repairing damaged tissues.
Great for cooking and baking, can be used as a butter substitute, and frying at high temperatures Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.